Monday, July 13, 2015

Living in a Difficult Area



Hey guys, I'm short on time this week, but I hope I have time to do all I need!

This week I have a few stories as being in Rio Negro and Mafra is so different I have to tell you I'm loving how much more open the people are!

This week while walking the streets we came in contact with ... well, the shortest telephone booth I've yet seen, and so we just had to get a picture of it. So we also made jokes that there was no way that any normal person was able to use it. That was all fun and games while we went off to try to work in a different area. Which didn't quite work out the way we wanted it to, as it started raining and thundering ... and we forgot our umbrellas. We stopped by a member’s house, waited, ran to our place, grabbed our umbrellas and then tried to work afterwards. What a mouthful!

The other fun one was yesterday. We found a Rabbit Guard Dog ... well, it's not exactly the most active one I've seen yet, but it was pretty good.

So that's all the time I have this week, HOPE YOU ARE ALL GREAT!!! TAKE CARE!

Elder A. Smith
Rabbit Guard Dog

Shortest Telephone Booth

More Pizza

No comments:

Post a Comment