Tuesday, October 28, 2014

First Letter Home

Ola Familia,

Day one: I am so stretched! After you dropped me off I was dragged all over creation and grabbed my books and other materials (which I believe is more than 12 lbs). After all that, I went to my classroom where I walked in and understood nothing! Fortunately for me, my new companion (Elder Taylor) was able to help me with what I didn't [understand]. Anyway, [the] food could get boring, but everything else won't. I ran into some old companions from ALA [American Leadership Academy] and Aaron McN-- here. I am supposed to teach a lesson in Portuguese on Friday .... Two days is too short! I hope you are all well. I'm still excited and loving my companion. However, the language has me a little stressed!

Love Always,

Elder Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment