Monday, September 21, 2015

Don't Do This ...

From September 14, 2015

Hello friends, family and other relations,


I'm pleased to announce that we are having fun yet. Unfortunately that means that we are also finding a lot of little road bumps.


This week we were doing many things, and I got myself into a family lesson that was a debate about nothing in the end. I could tell the whole story, but scripture references would be the majority of it. There was a lesson we entered, encountered a woman of age, and a Baptist that wants nothing to do with prophets (as Christ already did everything so we don't have to), nothing to do with more scripture (as if the Bible said everything in a clear manner, [even] skipping Isaiah) and wouldn't listen. Long story short, I dusted my feet off there.


Don't debate with old people, especially when they just want to argue with you.


Until next week!

Elder Joel A. Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment