Monday, August 1, 2016

Brasil and My Companion



[from 07/25/16]
 
Hello Friends, this week I have been on top of the world and at the bottom of the well. I have felt a lot of victories and failures pass through the week here. I've been happy that everything has been going so well!

I have a lot to say and little time to say it all! This week I learned a lot about being human, that we are children of God just like the other 7 billion sons and daughters on the earth, so we have to make the most of sharing our knowledge and help them to the reunion. I'm still amazed at what I was able to see this week with those we're teaching.

We had a member of the ward pass away this week, but I was just happy that the knowledge of the gospel has made it easy for the people to know where we're going and this is only a small part.

But I learned a lot about my companion as well. He's a great guy, and he wants to learn English, so slowly I'm teaching him. He is quite taken with Anime, but something I can deal with, it seems that I already know a lot about the topic already without even watching. I'm just glad we get along so well.
So that was my week! Keep smiling, be happy because life is no fun when you’re sad.

Elder Joel A. Smith




No comments:

Post a Comment