Monday, April 6, 2015

Transfer to Pinherinho



This weekend, we mainly watched General Conference in the ward building. Only one session was watched in the house of a member, our recent convert family of Isalino and Deise. But that said, it was really weird to listen to all these people speaking English, only to hear Português. I sat mainly with my companion and a few of our investigators. 


Easter Sunday, just was sad. I gave out cards of Easter (if you have time, look up Porque ele Vive “Because He Lives”) and said my goodbyes to dear old Campo Comprido. I've been transferred to Pinherinho on the other side of Curitiba and will be working as a "senior companion" for now with Elder Barros. So, all new stuff here:  new house, new companion, new role.  Wish me luck! 
Elder Matos

No comments:

Post a Comment