Tuesday, June 9, 2015

My week In Brasil‏



I hope you are all doing well and are all happy! Because I am!!!!

My companion and I got to have a conference with an area 70 [church leader]  this week and we learned quite a bit. I'm still trying to work out the headache that my companion causes me sometimes, but this meeting went really well and we learned a lot about how to be better missionaries. We also got to watch our president get a little bit burned by the area 70. Don't be prideful!

Like I said to my family, work is slow at the moment. We have a small group to be teaching and are working to grow it. We are also cutting people that aren't progressing, so that makes the group even smaller.

But cool story of the week:  Prayer works. I was with my companion who was having some personal issues and the area 70 was just arriving. So I said a prayer that the area 70 would give a bit of counsel to him, and within the first 10 minutes Elder Gonzalez called 3 missionaries out to have an interview with him, my companion was one. Don't let me fool you all, I'm seeing miracles, answers to prayers, and all of it is depending on how worthy I am. Have a good week! And keep loving God.

Elder Joel. A. Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment