Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Why Shouldn't We Trust Brasilian Dating Service



Hello friends,

Alright, before you draw any conclusions let me explain, this week was just NUTTY! We had some fun conversations with a few of our investigators that turned into read-between-lines-in-the-photo-album-of-Elder Smith. That was a wild bit of match-making, believe you me! I got put with just about every girl in every photo I have (menos mai, obviamente) and still they're pushing. WHY?

Beyond that we've learned some fun stuff this week. President Fernandes came out and visited us in a zone conference and taught us Fé- Crença, Fé-ação, and Fé-Poder (Faith-belief, Faith-action, Faith-power). Sorry about the Português I forgot English this week! And we got this Fé-poder is the same as Fé-ação except that we have to be obedient and invoke the powers of heaven to use Fé-Poder. That's where miracles enter. So, we are making some new covenants this week here. I'll let you know if miracles happen, if they do, I'm going to send you all a list of steps so you can apply the principle in your lives, too.

And then we have this fun picture of us making bread. Yep, we're learning with members here. So Elder Camacho (my companion) is at the bowl, Elder Adams is at the camera near the window, and I have no idea what Elder Suares is doing.

Until next week!                   
Elder Joel A. Smith


No comments:

Post a Comment