Sunday, April 17, 2016

Conference and Prayers Answered, Brasil‏



 From 04/04/16

I'm happy to say that we did not have ice cream the night after conference.

I was blessed to be a part of the Luz Stake and watch the conference with one investigator that is quite excited to be baptized. So we'll be sending up dates about that next week.

The other thing that we have been excited about has been the work with the less actives and recent converts. We’ll be able to get going now that we have the information to find them; I'll be making a route list to find these people for the week. We also had the event of Elder Rosado taking out his patriarchal blessing, finding again a recent convert family that I taught about 10 months ago, then all the fun of contacts. I have been very busy with all that. But as a rule we have been trying to reserve time to find new people to teach.


Elder Joel A. Smith


No comments:

Post a Comment